Project-Based Transcriptionists/Independent Contractors
We are currently seeking experienced transcriptionists/independent contractors. Prior experience with general transcription projects and
extensive knowledge of English grammatical rules is beneficial. A majority of the projects we have consist of interviews, panel discussions,
and focus groups.
If you believe Landmark could benefit from a business relationship with you or your company, please start by completing our transcription test. The items needed to complete the test can be downloaded under the "Materials section" below by right clicking on the links and downloading the documents and audio file to your hard drive.
Once you have completed the test transcript, simply email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The completed test transcript.
- A list of other clients for whom you have completed projects (previously or currently).
- How you found out about this opportunity.
- If available, a link to you or your company's Facebook page/website.
- The number of minutes you would like to transcribe per week.
- The types of insurance coverages you or your company currently have in place (for example, errors and omissions).
- A list of the equipment you or your company uses. Examples of equipment might include:
- Foot pedal
- High definition headphones
- Transcription software (e.g., Express Scribe, Start/Stop, etc.)
- An upgraded sound card
- MS Excel and Word
- DSL or Cable Modem
- Landmark remits payment for invoices submitted by our vendors twice monthly. Vendors are compensated based on the length of the recorded audio file. Additionally, vendors are responsible for maintaining compliance with their applicable taxing authorities.
Thank you for your interest in working with Landmark Associates and we look forward to hearing from you!